Friday 9 November 2012

Golf Stroke Counters

This is one item of equipment that I found totally unnecessary. In fact I don't bother to fill up my score till the end of the 9 holes because I can remember every stroke I played for that nine and which clubs I used. This only applies when I play the home courses. For away courses, I need to record my score and I usually do it myself. Sometimes the caddy does it, but they are always a bit too generous.

Anyway back to golf stroke counters, I have picked up a lot in my time. But the two nicest ones are: a Pink Mickey Mouse one with a nice chain, returned it to the Japanese lady in the flight in front. She was really grateful. The other one was a blue one with teeth on the side for you to flip the numbers and  a centre button resets it back to zero with nice quick click. It counted to 12 strokes. LOL.

Anyway don't think I will be getting one soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.