Sunday 11 November 2012

Day on the range.

Took a break from the range for a week because of wrist pain due to tennis. Too much spinning it to win it. LOL. Took out my TM Burner 2.0 Iron (global specs), but reshafted with the Project X 6.0 soft stepped, standard length unlike the stock shafts. Hit it really far. A break from sports definitely allows your muscles to rest. But the Project X 6.0 which is stiffer and the Burner 2.0 also helps. The Burners plays with a stronger loft, but I suspect the COR of the Burner iron needs to be checked.

The shaft felt really good. Very one piece. Interesting this non-stepped shaft. Wouldn't say it was better then the Dynamic Gold S300, which I play on my Taylor Made TP MC. Both shafts are great. Another shaft to try would be the KBS Tour/C-taper. But currently the Project X/Burner 2.0 combo is wicked. The acid test would be on the course. (on yes I have only just reshafted the Burner)

Showed it too my Golf Pro, who tried it out. He hit it close to 200m on a down sloping range with the hard range balls! Dunno whether to be depressed because you realise how much you have to improve with your golf or to be happy because my clubs have that potential to be realised.

Happy Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.