Tuesday 11 December 2012

Just Ranting

Something I always read in Forums...Driver Reviews - Bought this driver, spent $X, lousy piece of S***, wasted my money, lousiest driver ever, Don't buy it, Never again.... and so forth.

What I say to these ppl- please do your research. And understand the shaft that comes with the driver you're about to buy and the club head characteristics of the driver too. This goes for all clubs too. When the Driver is crap for you, mean it doesn't suit you. If I bought the Cleveland CG Black Driver in Regular, it would do nothing for me but doesn't mean it's crap. Because the website says this "Optimized for the player that has lost swing speed and distance, the Black driver is designed to produce a higher, more draw-biased ball flight – similar to the Launcher Ultralite XL270 and SL290."

So far have been lucky fitting myself. The project x 6.0ss works for me and I knew it from knowing my swing and swing profile too. And driver shafts have performed as stated in the websites and those that I have work as expected as per manufacturers specification.In Singapore it's hard to get a good fitter. Only can think of Mark Higgs and Jeff Goh who can do a decent job.

So know yourself and your golf swing and you will know what type of equipment you'll need to help you. And don't be a douche and say stupid things because it reflects poorly on you. But in the age of anonymity and the internet, you can get away with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.