Friday 5 April 2013

Royal Precision Project X Blue Graphite Shaft

It seems that the Project X shafts works very well for me. First I loved the steel shafts on the iron and they have been very nice to me too. Then I got the hybrid and the Project X Blue hybrid shaft and the same relationship continues. So I pulled the trigger and got the Project X Blue Wood shaft for the driver. Got it at 6.5 based on the this flex chart.


Anyway have been using the 75gram AxivCore Tour Green Stiff and have been bombing that despite the weight. So hopefully the relationship continues. Anyway based the website  claims " The Project X Driver shaft has a similar bend profile to Project X Iron shafts" and " The Project X hybrid Shaft's stiffness profile matches Project X Iron shafts and its weight provides perfect transition from iron shafts to wood shafts". So wish me luck.

Will keep you updated after a few range and play sessions.




Btw, Grip (New Decade MulitCompound), shaft, FCT adaptor and labour set me back SGD290. Also re-did the TPMC irons, cost me SGD69 a piece inclusive of Grip - lamkin Crossline Corded and gave me a $10 rebate cause the fitter could resell the DG S300 which I was replacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.